Privacy and Personal Data
We, Piramal Pharma Limited respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect your personal information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites and applications. However, the personal data provided by you or required to be provided by you in future shall be solely on your consent/freewill for the below mentioned activities:
- register for a service;
- permitted download of Downloadable Content, if any;
- use a Segment;
- send an e-mail;
The personal data once provided shall be the subject of automatic processing for the fulfilment of the purpose of the site. The data/information shall be treated as confidential information by us and we shall take all necessary steps to protect the information provided by the user subject to the below mentioned limitation:
- In case if Such information is required to be disclosed under law to any governmental, judicial or regulatory authority; provided that we are given practically prompt notice of such requirement and the scope of such disclosure is limited to the maximum extent possible.
- In case such information is disclosed in cases of hacking, data theft or any other cyber-attack.
In cases where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to:
- produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings;
- protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of others;
- otherwise as permitted under applicable law.