THE PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN THIS SITE SOLELY LIES WITH PIRAMAL PHARMA LIMITED.
By accessing this Website (hereinafter referred as “the Site”), the user hereby understands, accepts and undertakes to adhere to the terms and conditions as mentioned herein:
Welcome to our OurDaily Site of “Piramal Pharma Limited”.
The term ‘Piramal Pharma Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Company’ refers to the owner of the Site whose registered office is Ground Floor, Piramal Ananta, Agastya Corp. Park, Kamani Junction, LBS Marg, Kurla MUMBAI Mumbai – 400070, Maharashtra, India. We, Piramal Pharma Limited, are the lawful owner of the Site herein, existing and operating in the Mumbai.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
- Access of the Site and Acceptance of Terms:
By accessing the Site, you warrant and represent to the Site owner that you are legally entitled to and eligible to do so and to make use of information made available via the Site herein. The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements. By using this Site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein (the “Terms”). Please make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. Even though we will try to keep the Site accessible at all times, we cannot guaranty you access in all circumstances. In fact, and in particular for reasons of maintenance, updating, or other reasons which are beyond our control, access to the Site may be interrupted. Use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- General Obligations: User shall use the Site only as information tool for lawful purposes and you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of Site. This Site is for your personal use, information provided herein is not to be substituted for any medical advice, it is not advice and cannot be substituted for professional advice where required. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, or services obtained from this Site. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights: (IP): Please note that all elements contained on this Site including all individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Services including but not limited to designs, images, marks, text, video’s or any other element are protected intellectual property rights, International Treaty provisions and/or other proprietary rights under the laws of India and are Copyrighted work solely owned by Piramal Pharma Limited unless specified otherwise. Except as expressly stipulated herein, we do not grant the users any right other than that of access to the Site for their strictly personal and private use. All use, reproduction or representation of the Site (in whole or in part) or of the elements which comprise it, on any media whatsoever, for other purposes, including, but not limited to, commercial purposes, is unauthorized. By using this Site you agree to abide by all applicable laws as well as any additional Copyright notices or restrictions as applicable from time to time. We shall be entitled to obtain equitable relief for any violation of our IP, over and above all other remedies available to it to protect its interests therein. Violators will be liable to be prosecuted to the maximum extent possibility under the relevant law. The User is permitted for accessing the information on the Site and is not sold to User. We are the owners of the Site and contents herein including but not limited to its applications, contents, proprietary rights and trademarks on the Site.
General terms and conditions of the site:
- We can modify any of the Terms and Conditions “T&C” herein anytime at its sole discretion and all the rights under this site solely lies with us.
- The content of this Site is solely for the purpose of informational and not for the purpose of advertising or any other commercial purpose. Any information mentioned herein should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice by a physician.
- This Site is accessible and made for users having attained the age of majority and are of sound mind.
- Accessing the information available on this Site implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions.
- We reserves the Right to withdraw/ restrict the use of Site without assigning any reason.
- We reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are issued under Indian Laws and any dispute / complaint arising of usage of this Site shall be solely under the Jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
Information contained on the site
- Hypertext links
The Site may contain links to other Sites ("Linked Sites/ Hypertext links"). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. Usage of any Linked Site would be subject to terms and conditions applicable for the Linked Site. We are providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us or the Site of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. We are not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Linked Site. We do not endorse any advertiser on any Linked Site in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information provided in such Linked Sites.
Cookies are small files that are left on your computer during your navigation of a Site (such as for example the pages consulted, the date and time of consultation, etc.) and which may be read during your visit to the same Site. To benefit from all of the functionalities of the Site, it is better to set the browser to accept cookies. We would like to stress that the cookies do not permit us to identify you and the period for the conservation of the information recorded by the cookies on your computer is 6 months. However, and in conformity with the recommendations of the Data Protection Authority, we would like to inform you that you may prevent the setting of cookies by configuring your browser in such manner.
- Hypertext links
- Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Material, or from the use of the Internet generally. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. We specially state that all the information provided on this site is only informative in nature and should not be treated as a medical advice. This Site is not a substitute for a doctor or medical consultancy of any sort. Please read the label details carefully before using the products. For purposes of this section, "we" shall include Piramal Pharma Limited, and its subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, and their respective employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.