7 Hair care tips you must know:Nov 9, 2020
Unhealthy hair? You must definitely care!
Hair is delicate and needs love, care and nutrition to promote hair growth, reduce hair fall and damage, loss of shine, etc. Here are a few hair care tips to keep in mind that will help you achieve ultimate healthy and strong hair.
- No more heat: Everyone enjoys a hot-styled hairstyle but we all ignore the damage it can cause. Hot styling tools like flat irons, blow dryers and curling tools can cause breakage, dryness, and dullness. Heat damage can break your hair mid-shaft and cause hair loss. Therefore try to avoid heating tools, and learn to style naturally.
- The right shampoo: So many external factors that cause hair damage are out of our control, but the decision of choosing the ideal shampoo for healthy hair is in our control..Shampoo keeps the scalp fresh and clean. Fewer chemicals are healthier and more beneficial for hair, therefore avoid shampoos with a high concentration of sulfates that can weaken and damage hair and scalp. Choose gentle shampoos that fit hair types perfectly.
- Need for Biotin: Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin (vitamin B7) that aids enzymes in the breakdown of fats, proteins, and carbs. Foods rich in biotin such as egg yolk, legumes, nuts, seeds, etc could be included in your diet, but these natural sources of vitamin b7 are not enough. Therefore, Biotin supplements like Ourdaily Biotin helps in providing nutrition hair needs. Biotin tablets for hair help nourish and keep them strong and healthy. Deficiency can lead to hair thinning, loss of shine, and hair fall.
- Detangle your hair: An important hair care tip is to not mess around with wet hair. Wet hair is more susceptible to damage, so avoid combing or detangling it when it is wet. Healthy and strong hair also benefit greatly from the comb or brush you use. Avoid breakage by using a wide-tooth comb and a gentle conditioner. Choose a brush that is right for your hair type and will help you detangle without causing damage.
- Regular Trims: Whether or not you are growing out your hair, you should trim your hair regularly to keep it healthy. The ends should be trimmed every six to eight weeks to prevent split ends, which will make your hair look luscious and healthy. It also promotes faster hair growth and prevents frizziness and damage.
- Hydration is key: Hydration is a must to ensure smooth and healthy functioning of the body. Drinking water is a key hair care tip that promotes nourishment. It prevents breakage, split-ends, dullness and maintains the texture of hair. It also reduces the dryness of the scalp that leads to dandruff and itchiness.
- No to Chemicals: Your hair needs gentle care, and therefore chemicals are a big no! Treating your hair with chemicals such as hair colours, perm, bleach, etc could make them fragile and lead to breakage. Keep the scalp hydrated with natural oils and avoid using harsh chemicals that could permanently damage the shaft.