Biotin: 7 things you must know about Vitamin B7.Nov 9, 2020
- Let’s introduce Biotin: Biotin, also known as Vitamin H, is water-soluble and part of the Vitamin B family. It is an essential nutrient that supports metabolic functions and helps convert food into energy. The word itself means ‘sustenance’ or ‘life’, in Greek. It is an extremely valuable nutrient for hair, skin and nail health.
- Supports Hair Health: We know you’ve been searching for the ultimate hair guide. So, here we are! Biotin helps you achieve perfect healthy hair goals that you have always dreamed of. It provides your hair with the nutrition and love it deserves, keeps it shiny, strong, and healthy.
- Improves Skin and Nail health: Hair, skin, and nails are made up of a basic protein called keratin and biotin helps improve the keratin infrastructure in the body. Therefore, It is known for its potent strength in hair, nail, and skin health. It nourishes your skin, keeps it glowing, and strengthens your nails by preventing them from splitting and breaking.
- Biotin Deficiency: Biotin for hair, nail, and skin is extremely important, as deficiency could lead to dull hair, hair thinning, loss of shine, splitting nails, skin rashes, etc Make sure you get your daily intake to feel healthy and glowing.
- Natural Sources of Biotin: You can get your intake through vitamin B7 foods such as egg yolk, nuts, organ meats (liver, kidney), cereals, bananas, mushrooms, etc. Although cooking or other food processing techniques can take away valuable nutrition, therefore it is advisable to consume biotin-rich foods in their natural, raw form. A regular diet is unable to fulfill biotin requirements hence supplements can substitute for the same.
- Find your dose of Vitamin B7: Since a regular diet isn’t enough, you can get your biotin intake through supplements such as OurDaily Biotin. Biotin supplements in pill form are available to aid healthy hair, nail, and skin. It is easy to consume and meets your nutritional requirements.
- Biotin is not enough: Do not forget! Healthy hair, nails, and skin not only require vitamin B7 sources but lifestyle and habits also play an extremely crucial role! There are a few simple things to keep in mind to ensure all-round well-being. Starting with, keeping your body and mind active through mental and physical exercise, avoiding hair damage due to heat, chemicals, and harsh products, keep your skin and nails clean. Last but not least, pour yourself a glass of water right away, because you ought to stay hydrated at all times!